Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I always loved Valentine's Day -- a day to celebrate love -- how could I not LOVE it?! Whether I had a boyfriend or not, it was a fun day, full of possibilities. But I must admit that this is the third one that is truly special to me...and for that I have to give a loving shout-out to my Valentine, the One, the only, DB!! I love you, sweetheart. :-)

I've done really well with food and not drinking this week. Tonight I'm making a special (low-fat/cal, but delicious) dinner for us. I'm really looking forward to it...full of surprises. I woke DB up this morning with mini-heart-shaped scones in bed and told him that today's theme is "Food is Love". This was always true in my family (perhaps a factor in my continuing issues with food?!) and seemed a good theme for our plans -- saving some dough after lots of celebrations over the past weeks.

I hope everyone reading is celebrating love and possibilities today. :-)

No comments: