Monday, May 7, 2007

Weekend Whirlwind

I was so excited on Saturday morning that I couldn't get back to sleep after I woke up a little before 7 (which is EARLY for me!). I was so excited that I was shaking in bed like a little girl on Christmas morning! I laid in bed and read until DB woke up. Both of us couldn't want to get to our inspection of the new place! :-)

Our inspector turned out to be great and there are only 2 big things to get fixed. The seller has already started work on one of them (replacing some stairs). The other one is a little trickier (foundation issue) and we're all working to solve it. Luckily we have 14 days to remove our contingencies so I think we'll have time...but it might be close!

The house is just so great...DB couldn't sleep last night because he's so excited and was up thinking thinking thinking about...furniture! :-)

The buyer is inspecting my house tomorrow...I know they will find some stuff and I'm prepared for that. So that will be more stuff to deal with this week. Never a dull moment!

We managed to squeeze in some celebrating of Cinco de Mayo on Saturday night with some friends and dinner last night with another friend. I also managed to get a mani/pedi and brow wax on Saturday after the inspection (I really needed that!). AND I made it to the gym yesterday. And wore another pair of long-in-the-back-of-the-closet pants last night. ;-)

Whoot whooot!

1 comment:

Lori G. said...

Wow, life is exciting for you and in a good way! Will we be seeing you on HGTV after all?

I had forgotten it was Cinco de Mayo and I sent someone out to pick some Mexican food. I got a report of "Good thing we didn't go, it was jammed pack for some reason." DUH!

I hope everything went well yesterday and today and the rest of the week. Whee!