Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More

Not a lot to say this week...except that I still am thinking about my love affair with MORE. It flows over into everything...I even realized that I want MORE when I cuddle with DB in the morning!! I love MORE, but I think I may need to investigate a closer relationship with ENOUGH or even, gasp!, LESS. ;-)

I managed to go to the gym both days last weekend AND Monday and will go tonight and tomorrow too (PD's birthday bash was pushed back to Saturday so all my gym-juggling only resulted in me having MORE time to go!).

I am going to dress as Ginger on Gilligan's Island for work on Friday -- several of us are going as all the characters. I got a slammin' red wig and sequiny dress to wear (along with false eyelashes, etc.). The wig is a kind of beehive so I might look more like Kate Pierson from B-52s than Ginger, but it will be fun! ;-)

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I want to be Ginger!! Sounds fun. I don't know if I am going to dress up. Was Catholic school girl over the weekend but don't feel like doing it again. We are supposed to for work but I am uninspired..I think I like the idea of having love affair with Less....

Vickie said...

I am to the point where I am totally repulsed by MORE. Took a very long time coming - but appears to be here. Both girls seem to be 'catching' the concept too. Husband and son were always this way - less is better (husband to the point of not having enough which I think added to my MORE problems - as I was often trying to compensate).