Thursday, May 17, 2007

Saved

Our realtor pulled a hat trick today and found us a great buyer who signed contracts with me tonight to buy my house! We're back on track...feels like a magic miracle, but still scary. We're jumping off this cliff into debt, living-togetherness (which is both exciting and scary), and our dream come true. Of course, there's always potential that things will go off-track, but we have protected against that as much as we can. Wow. I'm almost nervous to post this and jinx things, but I think this is really happening and want to share with all of you since I shared my despair last night. Our realtor said St. Joe was whispering in his ear all night...yes!

2 comments:

Lori G. said...

Oh. My. God. This is so wonderful.

I woke up early and I was afraid to look...wheee, it's going to be a good day!

I'm so happy for you and DB. What a crazy week for you two.

Cindy said...

Amazing, see St. Joseph was working after all! Like I said, what a rollercoaster!!!!! I believe in "magical" things.