Monday, June 11, 2007

Time to learn to link

Since I have been tagged by the oh-so-fabulous Frances, I must now learn to link (yes, Vickie sent me instructions back in January and, well, I just haven't gotten around to it!) to tell you all about five blogs that make me think. It's hard to narrow it to five, but here goes:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

Check out these that make me think (in no order):

Pasta Queen makes me laugh...and she's a fellow Hoosier. Can't wait to read her book!

Thora gots to love that Big Blonde Bombshell. :-)

Vickie OF COURSE. I wouldn't be blogging without her. In so many ways we lead parallel lives and in so many ways NOT.. and that's what makes it fun. ;-)

Lori I know everyone has probably tagged her, but she ALWAYS makes me think and I just love her!

Kate I watch her from afar, almost never comment, but I love what she writes.

and two more to grow on:

Bea because I have a crush on her writing. ;-)

Grumpy 'cause she always makes me think...and LAUGH! :-)

Tag!





1 comment:

Thora said...

Aww, I'm honored. Thank you :D