Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmakwannukah!

DB's brother (the Good One) was unexpectedly able to get out here and has been with us since yesterday...what a treat!! He should be able to stay until at least Wednesday and we are happy. :-) Right now we're all just resting and it's very relaxing....it's about time!! ;-) My heart is racing again today and that doesn't feel too good...tomorrow I reduce the thyroid meds a little more.

I baked yesterday afternoon -- only two kinds of cookies and a cake -- used low-fat/low-cal options when I could. I can't wait to taste the goodies.

DB and I still have a lot of wrapping to do (for his family)...we've been at it since Friday night and there's still a pile to go! I've done all the grocery shopping and my mom should be coming over in a few hours. Tonight we'll go for Indian food and then for a walk on the canals -- the Christmas lights are so lovely -- as is our tradition. Tomorrow after gifts, we'll snack and then over to DB's daughter's for her pajama dinner party.

Wishing all of you a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

Grumpy Chair said...

Merry Christmas Helen! Your festivities sound so fun.

Vickie said...

It does sound so fun.

A PJ dinner party - sounds just about my speed.

Have a great holiday!!!!!!

Lori G. said...

Your Christmas sounded like fun! I love the idea of a PJ dinner party. (Is the brother who is going with you all to BM next year?)

Merry Christmas Helen!