Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Panty Power

Yesterday the panties I was wearing caused chafing between my thighs and, OUCH, I was afraid it was actually my fat thighs causing the discomfort, not the panties. Then I remembered that I always get these boils/ouchies/whatever down there when I wear these particular panties. I determined it was the panties' fault.

So, on my lunch hour, I went out to buy a brand I know and love and doesn't chafe. I was in so much pain that I had to remove the offending panties for the rest of the afternoon while at my office. I was still very uncomfortable until much later in the evening. Again, I was very worried it was ME, not the panties.

Well, today I have the magic new panties on and, voila!, no more ouchies. It's not me. Whew.

Those awful panties are going in the trash. :-)

3 comments:

Vickie said...

I think we shall consider this a non scale victory - ???

Helen said...

Yes! :-)

Laura N said...

From the title I thought this was going to be a whole different post! My panties have power--I wear the Assets power panties (thigh long) to control the view from behind.

So glad you are throwing the darn things out!