Friday, November 30, 2007

Better

I lost all the 3 pounds of Thanksgiving weight so that feels better.

DB was so beautiful and loving to me last night so that feels better.

Only bad thing today is that I found out that I am the victim of identity theft...so far the thieves have charged over $6600 fraudulently. :-( It's been a dramatic day...I even had to file a police report. Hopefully have nipped it in the bud, but it's damn scary to know that someone has my name, address and SSN and is using it for crime. :-(

Leaving office soon for our holiday party...will TRY not to overdo. ;-)

Thanks to all for your incredibly sweet words yesterday...I cried more tears yesterday than I can remember crying in one day in a LONG time. So many that I had to wear my glasses to work today 'cause I couldn't wear my contacts. What happened yesterday really made me think about a LOT of things...and much more pondering is required.

2 comments:

Lori G. said...

I'm glad you feel better.

I'm terribly sorry about the ID theft. But I have a solution. Karma means SHE'LL have the excess poundage and severe ugliness (both external and internal). You will, of course, Helen the Good.

I hope DB gets the contract in VA. 140 miles is NOTHING!! whoo whoo!

Grumpy Chair said...

Ouch on the id theft. Grrr that makes me mad.

But super about the 3 pounds gone. Yippie to that.