Thursday, January 31, 2008

Next year I think we need 2 weeks ski vacation!!

I can't believe it's Thursday already! Today is our one day off skiing. DB and one of our friends both had bad accidents yesterday and are hurting and trying to heal today so they can get back up on skis. I took the day off to let my knees rest...and to hit the outlet mall! ;-) Hopefully the weather will be nice tomorrow and Sat. so we can ski more. :-) It's gorgeous here...GORGEOUS. I wish we could stay for two weeks. I probably haven't lost any weight, but 4-5 hours skiing a day, not to mention just WALKING in ski boots is exercise keeps my clothes fitting while indulging A LITTLE for vacation. Our best days include a good hearty breakfast, slopes by 11 at the latest, dinner at 4 and just snacks after that. It feels like a really healthy way to live!

No comments: